Quick and Dirty:
- Rab Kinetic 2.0 Waterproof Jacket
- Mountain shop stocks the Men's in Blue Night and Aspen Green, and the Women's in Orion Blue and Beluga
- A comfortable, stretchy, lightweight, breathable, waterproof softshell.
- Regular price: $250
- Weight: 290 grams
- Pros: Breathability and water repellency excel over other softshells.
- Cons: High price point, but a good, quality product.
Waterproof softshell?? Yes, it is! The Rab Kinetic 2.0 jacket combines the breathability of a softshell with the waterproof capacity of a hardshell, the best of both worlds! This jacket is comfortable with just enough stretch to allow one to move freely during activities such as hiking, cross country skiing or chasing down a city bus. The soft feel of the jacket is comfortable to wear over a T-shirt, or multiple baselayers, and is small/lightweight enough to stash in a pack when the sun comes out.
Who it’s for:
Someone who wants a lightweight, breathable, waterproof softshell that can adapt to the elements, whether it be raining, snowing, windy, or cold and sunny.