COVID-19 Boot-fitting Appointment Guidelines
- Boot-fitting services for Alpine Downhill, Touring, and Telemark skiing will be done by appointment only. We don't require appointments for Nordic equipment at this time.
- All appointments will be one hour and are for a single individual only. We cannot accommodate group appointments at this time - If you have multiple people in your household in need of boot-fitting, you will need to make an individual appointment for each person.
- We will be following CDC guidelines for social distancing and use of appropriate PPE for the duration of your appointment. We will require all customers to also wear a CDC-approved face covering (no bandanas, buffs, thin cloth masks, or ventilated masks). We are happy to provide you with an acceptable mask and latex gloves if needed.
- Due to space and capacity limitations, we ask that you come alone to your appointment, except in the case of a minor accompanied by a guardian or vice-versa.
- If you're ready to book your appointment, you may do so below. You will be asked to provide a card number but it will not be charged at this time - late cancellations (less than 24 hours) or no-shows will be charged a $20 cancellation fee.
- Once you submit an appointment request, you will receive an email with a link to a pre-appointment questionnaire. Completion of this questionnaire is required before we can finalize your appointment time.
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 503-288-6768.