Boot-fitting Appointment Guidelines
- All customers are STRONGLY RECOMMENDED to wear a CDC-approved face covering. We will provide acceptable masks if needed.
- All appointments are one hour for a single individual only. If you have multiple people in need of boot-fitting, each person needs their own appointment.
- Children under the age of 10 do not require an appointment.
- Please come alone to your appointment, except in the case of a minor accompanied by a guardian or vice versa.
- You will receive a questionnaire after you book your appointment. Please fill this out before you arrive.
- If you have any questions, call us at 503-288-6768.
Shop Service Appointment Guidelines
- Appointments are not required, however, walk-in turnaround times may be 5+ days.
- Please prepay when booking your appointment.
- For All Mounts, Please include the following in the "Notes Section":
- Skier type (I-Beginner, II-Intermediate, III-Advanced)
- Please drop off both boots
- Turnaround times per service are specified when booking
- Delayed equipment drop off will result in a delayed turnaround time
- If appointment is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance, you'll receive 50% of appointment cost as in store credit.
- For questions on services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org