COVID-19 Boot-fitting Appointment Guidelines
- Boot-fitting services for Alpine Downhill, Touring, and Telemark skiing will be done by appointment only. We don't require appointments for Nordic equipment at this time.
- All appointments will be one hour and are for a single individual only. We cannot accommodate group appointments at this time - If you have multiple people in your household in need of boot-fitting, you will need to make an individual appointment for each person. Appointments for multiple people from the same household will need to be made on different days. This is to reduce exposure to our staff to make it as safe as possible for our staff and customers.
- We will be following CDC guidelines for social distancing and use of appropriate PPE for the duration of your appointment. We will require all customers to also wear a CDC-approved face covering (no bandanas, buffs, thin cloth masks, or ventilated masks). We are happy to provide you with an acceptable mask and latex gloves if needed.
- Due to space and capacity limitations, we ask that you come alone to your appointment, except in the case of a minor accompanied by a guardian or vice-versa.
- If you're ready to book your appointment, you may do so below. You will be asked to provide a card number but it will not be charged at this time - late cancellations (less than 24 hours) or no-shows will be charged a $20 cancellation fee.
- Once you submit an appointment request, you will receive an email with a link to a pre-appointment questionnaire to be completed within 2 days of making the appointment. This questionnaire is required to finalize your appointment time.
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 503-288-6768.