Thanks to the careful coordination of our staff and our wonderful, considerate customers we had a smooth reopening weekend! It was certainly heart-warming to see and hear from all of our loyal customers, and we cannot thank you enough for your support of our local small business! As we continue to open more of our store to our customers, we've got new info below for you to read before shopping with us.
RETAIL FLOOR OPEN THURSDAY MAY 21ST
Mountain Shop will be open for retail sales starting this Thursday, May 21st! As a reminder, our temporary shop hours are: Thursday through Monday, 11am–6pm. We will be open on Memorial Day! If you are feeling ill or have been near someone else feeling ill, please do not come to the store. For the safety of you and our staff, we'll be limiting the number of customers into the shop. Please use the 6ft distancing guidelines between yourself, our employees and other customers when shopping and also when waiting in line for rentals, shop work, check-out lines and outside the store. Please follow signage for customer flow management inside and outside the store, and please only touch items you plan to purchase. We'll be wearing our favorite masks, and we encourage you to do the same to keep our customers and staff safe.
CURBSIDE SERVICES ENCOURAGED
Curbside pick-up is still available if you wish to stay outside the shop. Call ahead and we will check on availability of what you’re looking for as well as get you squared away with payment over the phone if you would prefer a contactless pick-up. We will have a payment station at the door as well if you’d prefer to pay when you pick-up. Credit cards are preferred at this time. Thank you for being patient as we accept call-in orders with limited staffing. If you call and no one answers, please leave a voicemail and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as we can!
RENTALS AVAILABLE STARTING THURSDAY, MAY 21ST
We are super excited to announce that we will be renting out gear again starting this Thursday, May 21st!
- Have you rented from us before? If so, we are offering you the ability to reserve gear! Please call a day ahead of when you need it and we’ll hold it for you for 24 hours. A $15 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your gear, and that money goes toward your rental when you pick it up.
- If you're a new rental customer, please come directly to the shop to make a reservation, or to pick up the gear you need.
- Rental customers with or without reservations need to check in with the host at the rental garage door to gather all of your customer info. To help avoid congregation, please wait in a safe area away from others–we recommend your car! As soon as we are ready for you, we'll give you a call or text to get you all set up.
- If you're renting gear that requires adjustments for personal boots, you must bring in your boots when you pick up your rental gear.
- Rental returns can be dropped off at the garage or rental door closest to the parking lot. All returns are disinfected and put into a quarantine before they are allowed back out to other customers.
- Please bring back ALL season rentals, long term rentals and short term rentals that went our prior to Mountain Shop closing in March – ASAP!
Know that we are doing our best to be as efficient as possible with this new process, but there may be longer wait times when renting gear. We appreciate your patience!
We are accepting gear to tune, mount, wax, summer storage wax, etc. We anticipate approximately a 1-week turnaround on all shop services. Gear will be wiped down at drop off. If dropping off skis with boots to be mounted, please remove all footbeds and boot liners so we can easily wipe down the plastic portions of the boot and avoid potentially damaging boot liners with cleaning products. Shop work can be dropped off at the garage or rental door closest to the parking lot.