Starting Thursday, June 25th, we have resumed our boot fitting services. We will be following guidelines set out by Governor Kate Brown issued on June 24th for personal service providers that require the sales associate to be within 6-ft of the client. An appointment is required for this service, so please call ahead! We still have our Mountain Shop, handmade masks available for $10 if you need to purchase one for yourself, friends or family members.
MOUNTAIN SHOP SHOPPING PROTOCOL
Thanks to the careful coordination of our staff and our wonderful, considerate customers we had a smooth reopening weekend! It was certainly heart-warming to see and hear from all of our loyal customers, and we cannot thank you enough for your support of our local small business! As we continue to open more of our store to our customers, we've got new info below for you to read before shopping with us.
- Mountain Shop is open for retail sales with social distancing in place. As a reminder, our temporary shop hours are: Thursday through Monday, 11am–6pm. We are closed Tuesday and Wednesday.
- If you are feeling ill or have been near someone else feeling ill, please do not come to the store.
- For the safety of you and our staff, we'll be limiting the number of customers into the shop. If we have reached capacity, we will form a line outside and will allow another person in as someone leaves.
- Please use the 6ft distancing guidelines between yourself, our employees and other customers when shopping and also when waiting in line for rentals, shop work, check-out lines and outside the store.
- Please follow signage for customer flow management inside and outside the store, and please only touch items you plan to purchase.
- We'll be wearing our favorite face covering, and we require you to do the same to keep our customers and staff safe.
- Face coverings are required to keep our customers and our staff safe. Our staff will be wearing them to keep you safe!
- Please try to only touch items you plan to buy.
- We will be sanitizing like crazy!
CURBSIDE SERVICES AVAILABLE
Curbside pick-up is still available if you wish to stay outside the shop. Call ahead and we will check on availability of what you’re looking for as well as get you squared away with payment over the phone if you would prefer a contactless pick-up. We will have a payment station at the door as well if you’d prefer to pay when you pick-up. Credit cards are preferred at this time. Thank you for being patient as we accept call-in orders with limited staffing. If you call and no one answers, please leave a voicemail and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as we can!
We are super excited to be renting out gear again! Know that we are doing our best to be as efficient as possible with this new process, but there may be longer wait times when renting gear. We appreciate your patience!
- Have you rented from us before? If so, we are offering you the ability to reserve gear! Please call a day ahead of when you need it and we’ll hold it for you for 24 hours. A $15 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your gear, and that money goes toward your rental when you pick it up.
- If you're a new rental customer, please come directly to the shop to make a reservation, or to pick up the gear you need.
- Rental customers with or without reservations need to wait in the rental line. Our rental team has been doing a great job keeping the lines to a minimum, but sometimes rentals take a little longer to get everything just right. Thank you for being patient with our rental staff!
- If you're renting gear that requires adjustments for personal boots, such as skis or crampons, you must bring in both boots when you pick up your rental gear.
- Rental returns can be dropped off at the garage or rental door closest to the parking lot. All returns are disinfected and put into a quarantine before they are allowed back out to other customers.
- Please bring back ALL season rentals, long term rentals and short term rentals that went out prior to Mountain Shop closing in March – ASAP!
We are accepting gear to tune, mount, wax, summer storage wax, etc., with a 1-week turnaround on all shop services. Gear will be wiped down at drop off. If dropping off skis with boots to be mounted, please remove all footbeds and boot liners so we can easily wipe down the plastic portions of the boot and avoid potentially damaging boot liners with cleaning products. Shop work can be dropped off at the garage or rental door closest to the parking lot.
We are not doing formal boot fitting just yet, but have been doing our best to accommodate trying on ski boots and describing the process for you to try and determine a good fit from 6-feet away.
EXPLORE THE STORE
Want to explore the store from the comfort of home? We’ve been posting product pics to our “Explore the Store” album on our Facebook page. Prices are not listed, but if you see something you’d like or want to know a price, feel free to call and ask! If there’s something you’re specifically looking for, please let us know and we will prioritize posting that department in the photo album!